The dog devoured. Lesson learned!

Our kids wanted to be nice and gave the dog some ice cream as well. The problem was that the dog devoured the little tree stick in the ice cream too. Now the dog is bedridden at the veterinary hospital and has had surgery.
Lesson learned!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: